Best Buy just announced five exclusive covers for the Fourth Season of Game of Thrones that are being released in February. Each cover has a different house on them, and are just way too cool. Season Four is a great season, and has tons of special features. If I only bought two of these covers it would be Targaryen, and Stark, but Martell, Lannister, and Tyrell are almost just as cool as the first two I mentioned. For those who are unfamiliar with the Game of Thrones Houses I named them in order with the pictures below. This season also has tons of Special Features that are worth watching. Each Best Buy Exclusive cover also comes with a Bonus Disc, and Digital Copy.
The Blu-ray release of Game of Thrones: The Complete Fourth Season features 1080p video and DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround, and comes packed with exclusive new bonus content including roundtable discussions, on-set interviews, audio commentaries, and brand new animated histories giving fans hours of extensive, never-before-seen material:
- In-Episode Guides: In-feature resource that provides background information about on-screen characters, locations and relevant histories.
- Histories & Lore: Learn about the mythology of Westeros as told from the varying perspectives of the characters themselves.
- Audio Commentaries: Commentaries with cast and crew including showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, A Song of Ice and Fire author George R.R. Martin, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Pedro Pascal, Aiden Gillen and more.
- Behind the Battle for the Wall: Follow the cast and crew as they create the most ambitious battle to date. This 30-minute documentary explores the challenges of putting together one of the series’ most intense episodes, with never-before-seen material.
- The Fallen Roundtable: Writer Bryan Cogman sits down with a few of the many cast members who meet their demise in Season 4. From first learning of their deaths to shooting their final scenes, this 30-minute feature sheds light on what it’s like to live and die in world of GoT.
- The Politics of Power: Revisit the brutal events of Season 3 to see power shifts that define Westeros at the start of Season 4.
- Bastards of Westeros: Hear Benioff, Weiss and author George R.R. Martin discuss the role bastards play in the Seven Kingdoms.
- Deleted/Extended Scenes: Two deleted scenes.