The week of March 26 through April 1st was one of the best weeks for Pop Culture so far for 2017.
- Fanastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: I finally got to see this film and it was great. After watching the blu-ray, I now want to rewatch the Harry Potter film. I’m seriously considering picking up the 4K Ultra Blu-Ray versions of the later films.
- Telltale’s Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 3: It’s been a long wait for the next episode in Telltale’s Walking Dead video game series. I know with games you either love them or hate them, but I love the stories and difficult choices in them.
- Ghost in the Shell: I still remember when this was still a rumor. I’m glad to report that the film was a visual masterpiece and very pleasant to look at. I highly recommend seeing it in 3D IMAX.
- Dragon Ball Super: This week episode 84 aired this past week. Although, the episode felt like a filler, fans were treated to a new ending song. The ending song gave me a good feeling, because it reminded me of the original Dragon Ball ending song. Watch it below.
- Attack on Titan Season 2: It’s been years since season 1 ended, so all I can say is that it’s about time. The episode was a little on the slower sides, but ended with a good cliffhanger. I liked the episode, but I wasn’t as excited after the end of this episode as I was at the end of episode 1 from season 1.
- Rick & Morty Season 3 Premiere: I saved the best part of the week for last. The new Rick & Morty episode was definitely the best surprise in a long time. I was expecting to watch the latested dubbed episode of Dragon Ball Super, but couldn’t believe my eyes that I was actually watching a new Rick & Morty episode. I would gladly skip an episode of Dragon Ball Super, especially considering the last new episode aired in October 2015. We even saw a new retro video game style Rick & Morty Commercial.