Lego’s Idea program is a great program that allows set like these to become reality.
The Beatles Yellow Submarine set was fairly easy to complete and has a grand total of 553 pieces. As far as the stability of the set, it could had been a little better. There were some times when pieces broke off while I was trying to place another piece. But that was only a issue a small amount of the build time. Overall, I ended up enjoying this Beatles Lego Ideas Set.
As a side note the box is excellently designed with top notch Beatles art. The bottom line is that if you’re a Beatles & Lego fan then this yet is a must have. Plus it will look great on any collector’s self. Lastly, this Beatles Yellow Submarine set is a good value. You get a great model with four mini figures for only 60 dollars.
- Includes 4 minifigures: John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, plus a Jeremy figure.
- Yellow Submarine features a removable top, cockpit that fits all four Beatles minifigures, four rotating periscopes, two rotating propellers and an adjustable rudder, plus a removable display stand.
- Also includes a minifigure display stand.
- Accessory elements include John’s telescope, Paul’s 1×2 ‘Love’ tile, Ringo’s round 2×2 ‘half a hole’ tile, George’s submarine motor and Jeremy’s apple.
- Build an authentic replica of the Yellow Submarine in LEGO® bricks.
- Great for display or role-playing scenes from the iconic 1968 film.
- Includes a booklet about the LEGO® fan/designer and the Yellow Submarine.
- This set includes over 550 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 10+.
- Yellow submarine measures over 5” (13cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Submarine display stand measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 3”(10cm) deep.
- Minifigure display stand measures over 4” (12cm) wide, 1” (4cm) deep and under 1” (1.6cm) high.