Five Great Art Books Geeks & Gamers Need
- Planet of the Apes: The Evolution of the Legend: Planet Of The Apes is my all time favorite movie, and is a sci-fi masterpiece, so when I first learned about this book that covers it’s entire history I was very excited. It’s also important to mention that this is the first time that the entire franchise is discussed in one illustrated volume. The first thing I noticed was how high quality the look and texture of the dust cover is. It just makes this book that more cool! Furthermore this book is filled with fun facts that all Ape fans will love, and not to mention all of the excellent behind the scene photographs that just sucks you into the Apes Universe. In this book you will find everything you could possible want to know about the Apes that span from their origins I. 1968 to the current films of today. The bottom line is if you are a fan of the films, then this is a must have, and will be admired for years to come. Find Planet of the Apes Here!
- The Art of Naughty Dog: Naughty Dog has produced some awesome video games over the years making them one of my all time favorite developers. This art book is a must have for all of Naughty Dog’s fans, and it packed with breath-taking concept art, and a 30 year span of their history with hand-picked art work that has never been seen before now.
This book includes a Foreword, The Early Years, Crash Bandicoot( one of my all time favorites), Jak And Daxter, Uncharted, The Last Of Us, Undeveloped Projects, Future Projects, and Fan Art. The bottom line is if you love these games then, you won’t regret owning this great book. Find The Art of Naughty DogHere!
- The Art of Wolfenstein is packed with concept art, character designs, and awesome settings from the game. This edition is a hardcover with 184 full color pages. If you liked the game, then you will love the art in this book. Find The Art of Wolfenstein: The New Order Here!
- Star Wars Storyboards: The Prequel TrilogyIf you love Star Wars then this book is a must have. It’s packed with favorite scenes from the films, alternative character design, and different views of key moments. The book itself looks great on my book shelf due to the high quality work that went into publishing it. The pages are heavy, and the printing and colors look awesome. There’s also a storyboard book for the Original Trilogy that I highly recommend. Find Star Wars Storyboards: The Prequel Trilogy and Star Wars Storyboards: The Original Trilogy Here!
- Wow, what a stunning art book that amazes you at every page. This book is filled with behind the scenes concept art from Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag. The book offers a highly detailed look at every city, weapon, character, ship, and jungle that you can explore in the game. The art in this book gives the game itself, so much more justice, and makes you appreciate the game much more. You can even fell the emotion on every page. Find The Art of Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Here!