Every year San Diego Comic Con gets harder and harder to get into, so if you’re lucky enough to secure a badge then there are a few things you should know. As a heads up this list is intended for people who have never been to The Con or haven’t been in a long time.
Before you leave:
- Book your hotel early. You don’t want to be forced to pay extra for a room.
- You are not going to want to spend your hard earned cash on shipping costs, so bring an empty suitcase.
- Bring your toiletries.
- Make sure you don’t forget a backpack. The free swag bags are cool, but they Barack every time.
- Make a game plan and map out which panels and booths you want to go to first. Having a schedule will save you from some headaches.
At The Con:
- Each day will be long, so pack a launch. You don’t want the be wasting money on food inside the convention. That money can me better suited on Comic Con Exclusives.
- Get there early, because will be a ton of lines. Many of these people will want to see the same panels and exclusives you do.
- Dont forget sunblock. Some of the events are outside, so don’t get burnt. Sorry for the pun.
- Use Uber and not a taxi. I save a ton of money last year by using Uber. Don’t rent a car either. You will not find parking for a good price.
- Wear good walking shoes. Like I said before, it’s a long 5 days. You don’t want to be uncomfortable.
- Understand that some Exclusives require a ticket or wristband.
I hope this San Diego Comic Con Survial Guide helps. If you know of any tips that I forgot leave a comment.