Top Xbox One Open World Games
This is simply a list of the open world games I enjoyed the most, but if you believe I missed one write a comment.
- Dead Rising 3: I personally love zombie games, so this game was a no brainer. Ha Ha no pun intended! But seriously, this game has a ton of customizations that makes it a blast to play. You can customize everything from your weapons to vehicles . Get it now from Amazon for only 24.99. Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor: One of the most mature Lord of the Rings game to date, but on top of that the gameplay and fighting scenes are intense. Get it now from Amazon for only 29.99. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor – Xbox OneFind my full review of Shadow of Mordor here!
- Sunset Overdrive: Now I hadn’t seen a game like this in a while. It’s one of the most colorful games out there on the console, but more importantly it doesn’t take itself too seriously. It’s purely a fun ride all the way though. Find Sunset Overdrive here for only 49.99!
- Grand Theft Auto V: Although GTA V came out on the 360 already the Xbox one version is worth the upgrade. Everything from graphics to the online gameplay is improved from last generation.
- Assassin’s Creed Unity: Unity may have had some problems during launch, but since then there has been three patches that have fixed most of the bugs, but even without the patches there wasn’t any glitches that prevented me from completing any missions. Unity is a great game, and is worth playing despite what some are saying. Find my full review of Unity here! Find Assassin’s Creed Unity – Xbox One here!